Monday, May 5, 2014

Warrior Girl having Fun in the Sun!!!

Here is Warrior girl 1.5 years ago..this was her passport picture taken in-case she was coming to the states to see Dr. Rapaport...she ended up being to ill to travel and was hospitalized right after this pictures.  (sorry for the quality of the picture) but this is a reminder of her terrible, itchy, painful past!
                                 And this is Warrior Girl today Sunny at the Beach!! Amazing!!!!!
One beautiful sun bathing beauty!!!


Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


Warrior girls feet before and now!! Red skin gone replaced by red pretty nails!
Warrior Mama and Warrior girl got a much need vacation!!! Although warrior girl was a little itchy on their trip, she had fun playing in the sand and the sun which never would have happened last summer!  Warrior mama thinks that warrior girl got itchy on vacation because of the food they had to eat, not her usual diet at home.  Hopefully soon warrior girl can be completely itch free!!! Warrior girl is now 26.5 months off topical steroids, which she was on for 2.5 years for severe eczema.  Way to go Warrior girl!!! We love you!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. This is great! I hope to have a "warrior girl " of my own. Thank you for the updates, it really helps . Bless you both ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my skin looked so good!!! And Kline denny and I soooo need a vacation when Kline is healed too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Way to go sweet girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides getting off steroids, how did you get the eczema to clear up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing I really did is took her off of steroids and kept her off of dairy, gluten and eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter is 9 months now off steroids, still very itchy but her skin does look better. She's had staph twice due to itch, it's been very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you beautiful girl and family. Skin disease is one of the most painful thing to experience. What worse is she's just a little girl. May you be healthy and happy from now on sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a warrior boy :) - he has been 6 months off TS and his face looked just like Warrior Girl's - if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have been sure whether to go through with the withdrawal, but when I saw your pictures I couldn't believe it. I thought it looked just like my son's skin and it gave me hope that he could also recover. Josh's face was hit the worst but he is now, thankfully improving. I hope that he continues to do so and I can post pictures like these. Congrats to you and Warrior Girl on such a victory! Take care, Louise x (Josh's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Louise, how's Josh is doing? I'm really glad this site is helping other people, I sure wish I would have had sites like this when we started. I always second guessed myself. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very strong girl. I wish a fast recovering.

    Thanks to inform about RSS

    Please check out this page to improve TSW healing and support this project.

    https://www.gofundme.com/Red-skin-syndrome

    Andrey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Warrier Girl has done so well. How is she now? The other night I was researching alternatives to going through withdrawal 'cold turkey' style and came across this group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Etsin.

    Has anyone come across it before? I love the idea of no more steroids but I don't know if I can wait a year for healing to come if I could get the same results much quicker using a tapering regime. Plus, if I'm being honest, I'd rather go about it the pain-free way if there is such an alternative (who wouldn't?). TSW looks so HARD. Bless your daughter and I'm so pleased that she now gets her days at the beach.

    ReplyDelete